Thank you for tagging me @IceBreaker
- Thank the person that nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
- Post about the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate other people. (15 at most)
- Tell your nominees the good news.
- Briennai Jackson was a name I created for games after I got tired of using the name Gamergirl2030. All variations of the name including Briennaia and Briena were me when I forgot the password to old accounts and had to change my name XD. Now, the name is completely connected to me, so if you google the name Briennai Jackson, everything should be related to me in some way.
- I used to love Minecraft, but for the past few years, I have only been focusing on playing console or handheld games. Now, I have finally had the time and energy to get back into playing Minecraft with friends, and I am really enjoying playing the mods of Crazy Craft 3.0 and FTB presents Direwolf 2.0.
- I am very active in my school and church. Some weeks I have so many activities that my weekend is completely full and I am squeezing in reading between activities.
- I taught myself how to knit and crochet at 7-8 years old, but I haven’t done either in years. I have bags full of needles and yarn in my closet. I hope to be able to restart those activities this year and possibly sell my creations on Etsy.
- I’m absolutely horrible at FPS games, but I do want to get better eventually. I might consider streaming my practices once I get to college and buy headphones that include a mic.
- I despise the cold, and I only like to see snow when it comes down and not actually feel it. If I could move anywhere, I would move either to Southern US or some sort of island that has little to no cold weather.
- I have a bad habit of reading the fanfiction of a story before I even finish the series. This happened to me with the Percy Jackson books, so I actually know a lot of things that happen in the Heroes of Olympus books even though I have never read them before. The same thing happened to me with the Maximum Ride series. I’m not sure if I ever finished those books, even though I might have in the past, but I read a lot of fanfiction.