1) How many books are you planning to read in 2018?
I plan to read 200 books in 2018. Even though I only had 100 as my goal this year, I read 177 books. I think that 200 books will be easy next year if I read through the summer.
2) Name 5 books that you didn’t get to this year but want to make a priority in 2018.
- The School for Good and Evil
- The Lost Hero
- The Hobbit
- Ender’s Game
- The Chronicles of Narnia (Entire Series)
3) What genre do you want to read more of?
I think that I want to read more horror or thriller stories. I enjoyed reading the Cellar and other Wattpad horror stories this year, and so I think that I am ready to start the books of well-known horror authors.
4) Name 3 non-book related goals for 2018.
- Graduate from high school with all A’s (except for AP Calculus, I will accept a B for that, that class is hard)
- Either create an Etsy craft page for selling crafts or start streaming games. Either way, start making money doing something fun.
- Go to at least one kpop concert!
6) One word that you’re hoping 2018 will be.
7) Tag someone!